Сказал cпасибо: 2,127
Поблагодарили 1,816 раз в 1,547 сообщениях
Splinter Cell: Black List

Splinter Cell: Black List

Publisher: Ubisoft

Developer: Ubisoft Toronto

Release Date: TBA (January 2013)

Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U

I've seen the promo and Sam is looking good as always with no grey hair (you will see why ? below), full body suit, and his mighty night goggles, including a serious look on his face.

The reference to the surprise is, in case if the game is programed to be shown at E3 if not it will be announce very soon. But don't be so surprised because from the atmosphere given in the promo it looks like is the next sequel of Conviction (and we already know how the previous game was/is), as the new title Blacklist and plot will be based on his enemies targed as Blacklist; makes sense, no ?. Although I like the new look, so I give a little hope to see a big improvment, back to the old school OR NOT.

So here it is, the new name of Splinter Cell: Blaclist coming with a Limited Edition ready for pre-order.

Splinter Cell 6 officially has a name, and it is Splinter Cell: Black List (not Retribution as had been previously rumoured). As we reported a few days ago, the game from Ubisoft’s Toronto studio will be unveiled at E3 2012, and is being targeted for a January 2013 release.

Splinter Cell: Black List is set to launch on Xbox 360, making a return to the PS3, and on Nintendo’s Wii U console.

Some leaked screenshots of the game had reportedly made their way on to the internet last week, although they were quickly pulled, and don’t appear to have spread any further. Ubisoft have “refused to comment on rumour or speculation”

bora bora вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Сказал спасибо (1):
RoSh1n (04.06.2012)