bora bora
  bora bora
: 29.09.2007
: anime home
: 13,328
c: 2,127
1,816 1,547
Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami really likes Skyrim

I started playing it when it was released, though right now Im terribly busy and have had to stop. Its a fantastic game. Just amazing. To have such a huge open world and so much freedom is wonderful, and the gameplay too is so varied; all those parameters and details that you can tweak and that affect the game. The characters are great too. Its so time-consuming but thats a great thing. If I was still a student Id be all over it. Shinji Mikami

So, he really likes Skyrim. Thats cool. Any chance itll affect his upcoming projects? Probably not, but hes certainly like to give the genre a try someday:

There are very few Red Dead, GTA IV, Skyrim Its not like there are dozens of them yet. So right now I think its a really interesting genre. Perhaps once the market is saturated I wont think so, but right now its a wide open field. We dont have hundreds of staff, so Id keep it simple. Id introduce one major rule, but within that youd be free to play it however you like. It would be a game that mixes the best of the old kind of games with this relatively new open-world concept.

, . -
bora bora