RO Retail 1.001 Changelog
- Added the Friendly Fire Punishment options
to the webadmin and in game server
configuration menus for easier access.
- Added the Death Message Mode settings to
the webadmin and in game configuration
menus for easier access.
- Added the ability to see the all player's
unique IDs (basically a version of the Steam ID)
in game. Type the command "ListPlayers" to get
a list of all player's IDs. (Requested by
Team Warfare League.)
- Fixed a bug where webadmin would stop
responding and the server's ping would show
as "?" in the server browser.
- Fixed a memory leak that affected both clients
and servers. This memory leak would essentially
cause two maps to be loaded into memory at the
same time greatly increasing ram and CPU usage.
- Fixed a recoil related bug affecting both bolt
action rifles and semi automatic rifles that
would cause the shot to be far off of where the
player aimed occasionally when playing online.
- Fixed a bug where TK banning was not working
- Updated Linux server with improved stability.
- Fixed a typo in the server browser heading.
- Fixed an exploit where players could have no
both no motion blur and no alternate "blackout"
effect by using certain driver and setting
+ We are still working with ATI and Nvidia to find out frame issues.
А от себя добавлю что полностью была профиксена проблема с ZoneAlarm, AOL, и та проблема от которой страдал Флинт - типа ваша версия игры отличается от версии сервера.
Последний раз редактировалось vonRas; 06.04.2006 в 23:17.