Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.07.2006, 03:47   #1
K A S A P I N
Рядовой

Сказал cпасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз в 0 сообщениях
PROBLEM WITH ADMIN

HELLO GUYS I M [T-34]KASAPIN SERBIA 29 YEARS OLD
I PLAYED DOD ON MARYNO SERVER YESTURDAY AND I WAS KICK FROM AKULA.I MADE SCORE 37-7 ON CALT MAP AND AKULA CALLED ME CHEATER AND KICKED ME. HE DIDNT EVEN JOIN SPECTATE TO CHECK HOW I PLAY,HE JUST SAID MY RESULT IS NOT NORMAL.I PLAY DOD ON MARYNO FOR 6 MONTHS AND IT NEVER HEPPEN TO MY BEFORE WHEN I HAVE BETTER RESULTS.I REALY HATE TK AND CHEATERS.I AM NOT SOME POOR KID TO USE SOME TRICKS IN GAME I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHEAT.A LOT OF PLAYERS KNOW ME AND KNOW HOW I PLAY.U CAN ASK CBIH WHO ASK ME TO JOIN HIS CLAN AND OTHERS PLAYERS IF I EVER CHEAT.IT IS SHAME FOR SERVER TO GET ADMIN RIGHTS GUY LIKE AKULA.HE CANT KICK PEOPLE JUST LIKE THAT.HE MUST LEARN TO PLAY FIRST THAN HE CAN KICK SOMEONE.HE MUST TO KNOW WHO IS GOOD AND WHO IS BAD PLAYER . WHAT A PITY THAT SOME OF GOOD PLAYERS DONT HAVE ADMIN RIGHTS LIKE LUBEX,PHOENIX,CADEX...THIS GUYS FIGHTS WITH ME AGAINST TK AND CHEATERS FOR MONTHS.
SPEAK TO AKULA AND EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT HE CANT KICK SOMEONE JUST FOR 37-7 SCORE. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTMENT

REGARDS TO ANGRIFF INFO AND MY CLAN T-34
K A S A P I N вне форума