итак!решение некоторых проблем!
Method 1 – By burning CD
-burn the image with rmps to cd
-enable rmps emulation either in Daemon or Alcohol
-open regedit and search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\THQ\MotoGP3
-Change the CDPath value to the drive that contains the cd.
-Play the game
Method 2 – By mounting image
-Get VirtualCD Hide sotware from Gamecopyworld or Gameburnworld
-Start VirtualCD Hide program,once started it will dock to your taskbar.Right click on it and select Hide All Virtual Drives.
-Go to MotoGP install folder,select motogp.exe and set the compatibility to Win2000.
-open regedit and search for
-Change the CDPath value to the drive that contains the mounted image.
-Play the game
Here's what I did to make it work:
1. Set all emulation ON in Daemon Tools (so the icon goes green)
2. Installed Anti-Blaxx 1.16 and replaced the exe from the archive
3. Mounted MotoGP3 image (.mds) with Daemon Tools
4. Installed the game
5. Set settings in Anti-Blaxx to this: http://tinypic.com/bhnapt.jpg
6. Run game from Anti-Blaxx (right click on the tray icon -> run game -> MotoGP3
7. Played the game!
1. you MUST run the game from the same Daemon drive as you installed it! (if you installed from F: , you must play from F: )
2. if you get an error message: "A required security module can not be activated.This program can not be executed." ; change properties of motogp.exe to run it in compatibility mode for Windows 2000.
Enjoy the game!