Портал игровых серверов GMNET.RU - ArmA2.RU
spacerspacer Главная spacerspacer Форум spacerspacer Игровые Сервера spacerspacer Правила Игровых Серверов spacerspacer
Старый 21.06.2012, 08:40   #1
bora bora
Маршал

Сказал cпасибо: 2,127
Поблагодарили 1,816 раз в 1,547 сообщениях
Thumbs up Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Metal Gear Solid 5

Цитата:
Gematsu: "Kojima Productions boss Hideo Kojima has confirmed development on Metal Gear Solid 5 to the twentieth issue (June / July) of the French IG Magazine."
[Только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. ]

Kojima confirms Metal Gear Solid 5

Цитата:
Kojima Productions boss Hideo Kojima has confirmed development on Metal Gear Solid 5 to the twentieth issue (June / July) of the French IG Magazine.

“There will be a Metal Gear Solid 5 with the new FOX Engine,” confirmed Kojima (via Google Translate), “but what we’ve shown was not gameplay, or anything like that. It was only a demo that we had developed internally and released because the lighting and interactions with the environment had fooled everyone.”

Kojima continued: “About Metal Gear Solid 5, I can tell you two things. There will be much question of infiltration, espionage, and convincing people to give you “a favor” like in the last Metal Gear Solid. I liked the idea of ​​social interactions in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but we will see. And if I say more, the female ninja public relations officer, who is behind the door, I will be carved up into pieces. So it’s better that we meet again when the time comes to talk about Metal Gear Solid 5.”

Kojima also touched upon Metal Gear Rising, reiterating that it is not a Solid Snake title, but rather an offshoot that does something new.

“Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance never claimed to be a Metal Gear Solid. This is not a game about our beloved Solid Snake. It is a spinoff that tries something different. We have not yet finished with Solid Snake, despite the fact that I wanted to let him die at the end of Guns of the Patriots.”

PS тут и говорить то не чего. очередной шедевр игровой индустрии.
bora bora вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.07.2012, 11:24   #2
bora bora
Маршал

просто аеееееее!!!

bora bora добавил через 1369 Мин. и 29 Сек.

Последний раз редактировалось bora bora; 17.07.2012 в 11:24. Причина: Двойной ответ
Старый 31.07.2012, 06:56   #3
bora bora
Маршал

‘Metal Gear Solid is like the Olympics’ – Kojima talks development

Цитата:
Metal Gear Solid 5 may be hiding under a cardboard box right now, but Kojima has laid another teasing tweet over at his official Twitter feed, comparing development of each new MGS game to the Olympics.

Translated by OPM, Kojima’s tweet commented on development of the Metal Gear series, “When asked what the MGS series is to you, I once responded, ‘It’s like the Olympics.’ A big event held every three or four years.”

“You devote your life to the major goal of a fight on the world stage, “Kojima continued, “You think of nothing beyond that. The latter half becomes difficult, and you think that you’ll retire after this. But after release, you think about the next tournament.”

“The next tournament” could be Metal Gear Solid 5, Project Ogre or something else.

Either way, Kojima is to present a Metal Gear Solid 25th anniversary session in Tokyo on August 30th, and is expected to shed more light on his next project. We’ll have more nearer the time.

Старый 10.08.2012, 16:23   #4
bora bora
Маршал

Metal Gear 25th Anniversary Site Goes Live – Four Surprises “Coming Soon”

Цитата:
Konami have launched the official website for the 25th anniversary of the Metal Gear series and it contains an interesting feature. Towards the bottom of the site are four things listed as “new”, having launched on August 9th. These are a 25th anniversary sale, MGS4 trophy support, MGS on Facebook and MGS on Twitter. Under that however, are four more boxes all tagged as “Coming Soon”. What could they be? With Gamescom inching closer, could we know more soon enough?

Скрытый текст

[свернуть]
Старый 21.08.2012, 19:14   #5
bora bora
Маршал

Thumbs up

Metal Gear Solid 5 ‘will launch Summer 2013 at the earliest’, says mo-cap actor

Цитата:
Metal Gear Solid 5 motion capture work is currently underway. Silent Hill 4 motion actor Eric Bossic has just finished some work on the game with Kojima Productions, but he has warned that the game is a long way from finished.

In an interview with Silent Haven, Bossic discussed his recent work with Kojima Productions, “My past motion capture session was for an upcoming Metal Gear game, I will be back with Kojima again in the fall, and maybe other sessions. This title is a long way off.”

When asked which Metal Gear project he was working on, Bossic added, “I am working on a future metal gear, not to be released until next year summer at the earliest, if not later then that. Im doing motion capture only.”

“I can 100% say my voice will not be involved in this. I dont even know what the title is, they are all very secretive and sometimes even the scenes I act out I dont even know the full story, because they want to keep it secret.2

“I suppose it is fine to mention I am working on it, everybody knows Kojima is making something now, and I posted the photo on my page here with him. The only thing is that I cant ever answer any questions about it or talk about, not for sometime.”

ааааА!!!! блин если реально выйдет в 13г, то это будет просто очередной взрыв игрой индустрии!

Соня под конец цикла пс3 просто жжет!!!!!
Старый 03.09.2012, 12:34   #6
bora bora
Маршал

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

PAX 2012: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is Coming to PS3

Цитата:
At PAX 2012, Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima showed off 15 minutes of the first gameplay footage from his upcoming PS3 game. Though running on a PC, Kojima stated that the footage was comparable to what would be seen on the PS3 version of the game.

The demo begins with an in-engine, real-time cinematic set in a rain-drenched prison camp, and ably shows off FOX Engine’s advanced shader, lighting, and particle effects.

After the cinematic showing a mysterious man with a mutilated face and wide-brimmed hat leading troops from the prison camp into a mission, the gameplay footage kicked into gear as Snake moved into position outside the prison camp – a huge open-world environment riddled with entry points. Kojima pointed out nearby APCs and helicopters, confirming that Snake can commandeer and pilot them if he so desired. As if to prove the point, Snake hopped into a Jeep to gain access, evading a roaming tank in the process. Kojima also showed that you can deploy a flare “at any time” to call in a friendly helicopter — it will let you fly between missions, and even to other countries. He even confirmed that the player can customize the music played by the helicopter, which in the demo blared out Ride of the Valkyries.

“We’re not going to say that it’s Metal Gear Solid 5,” Kojima said after the demo, “but it is a prologue.” Kojima also confirmed that the demo was running on PC hardware that was similarly equipped to PS3, and that the final game should closely resemble the demo video.

Kojima also confirmed that he is personally creating Ground Zeroes. Watch the video demo at the top of this post.

amp;feature=my_favorites&list=FLMhNcoUBD0hyre_HsMqrang
amp;feature=my_favorites&list=FLMhNcoUBD0hyre_HsMqrang

PS вот просто, просто аху...... это CG. другого сказать просто не чего. Кодзима БОГ!!!!!

сюжет кстати супер будет. так как уже засветилось имя Паз! ^_^ из Пис Волкера

правда не понятно почему игра выйдет на боксе((. понятно что 2-3 и ПВ есть на боксе. просто какбе работа на 2 фронта не сказалась на качестве. то что ПС3 версия будет элитной^_^ это понятно, но все же.

а так КОДЗИМА БОГ!!!!!!!!

bora bora добавил через 390 Мин. и 6 Сек.

Rumor: Project Ogre isn’t Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Цитата:
Even though Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes has been announced, Hideo Kojima’s Project Ogre hasn’t been forgotten. CVG claims that Ogre is a completely separate title, and Ground Zeroes is not at all related to the game.

Ground Zeroes is being handled by Kojima this time around. He’s taking full responsibility for the title.

Kojima said the following at his PAX Prime 2012 panel today:

“One thing I want to make clear is that Ground Zeroes is something I’m making myself. I want to make it clear that Snake is back, but I’m also back.”

If Project Ogre really is something different, chances are that a different team is working on its development.

если Хидео делает еще одну CG игру, то просто......^_^

bora bora добавил через 1096 Мин. и 31 Сек.

Hideo Kojima Introspective: Past, Present, Future of Metal Gear

[Только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. ] (53 мин)

Последний раз редактировалось bora bora; 03.09.2012 в 12:34. Причина: Двойной ответ
Старый 05.09.2012, 12:19   #7
bora bora
Маршал

Kojima says Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes isn’t Project Ogre

Цитата:
Nope, Project Ogre isn’t Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. Hideo Kojima confirmed this himself on his Twitter account today.

Kojima posted:

“While I am happy to know people liked ‘MGS Ground Zeroes’, I’m sick & tired of people keep asking me like ‘is that project Ogre?’ here in Seattle everyday. Project Ogre is what the project that Ogre appears. Ogre does not appear in ‘MGS Ground Zeroes’ trailer.”

Now that Ground Zeroes is in the spotlight, we probably won’t be hearing about Project Ogre for awhile.

оф подтверждение что Project Ogre это не новый МГС ^_^. и это круто!). это скорей для некст ps. так как Кодзима не давно говорил что он уже работает над новым железом

bora bora добавил через 1055 Мин. и 32 Сек.

bora bora добавил через 86 Мин. и 27 Сек.

Цитата:
In last week's Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes footage, there was apparently some concern amongst fans about Snake's age. Hideo Kojima responded to the concerns via Twitter today.

This is the controversial scene:

Wrote Kojima, there have been many Tweets stating that with the white hair, Snake appears to be really old in this sequence.

It turns that that this is just an illusion. As Kojima explained, the hair appears white because of the back lighting effect.

Последний раз редактировалось bora bora; 05.09.2012 в 12:19. Причина: Двойной ответ
Старый 06.09.2012, 22:05   #8
bora bora
Маршал

Старый 11.09.2012, 18:07   #9
bora bora
Маршал

Скриншоты:

Скрытый текст

[свернуть]

bora bora добавил через 1297 Мин. и 59 Сек.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes: Kojima Jobs Hint At Multiplayer

Цитата:
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, the upcoming PS3, PC and Xbox 360 continuation of the Metal Gear series could be set to include online multiplayer features according to new job ads for Kojima Productions.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes was announced at the MGS 25th Anniversary and will follow Naked Snake in an open-world, Fox-Engine-powered adventure.

Among the numerous positions advertised for Kojima Productions Japan and LA studios on Gamasutra are two roles which hint at multiplayer.

The first ad, for a Network Programmer in Japan, seeks someone with "professional experience and strong ambition for creating large-scale online games for PC/PS3/Xbox360," while another ad, for a Level Designer in LA wants a dev who will be "creating and designing solid, visually stunning environments and mission scenarios for single and multiplayer 3D action games".

Kojima Productions is currently known to be working on MGS: Ground Zeroes and secretive title Project Ogre, which is rumoured to be Metal Gear Solid 5. Could the vacancies be related to MGS 5 instead? drop us a comment below!

Последний раз редактировалось bora bora; 11.09.2012 в 18:07. Причина: Двойной ответ
Старый 17.09.2012, 19:05   #10
bora bora
Маршал

оффтоп

Metal Gear 25th Anniversary book collection is super rare but lovely

Цитата:
Metal Gear’s 25th anniversary celebrations are still ongoing and Konami has released some neat new merch so far. Perhaps top of the pile is a new book collection revealed by the publisher today. Only 2,500 editions will ever be made. Begin your pipe dream of owning them below.

Konami’s official Metal Gear book collection spans seven volumes, each going behind the scenes on the series’ art and development. Only 2,500 editions will be made.

You can’t simply waltz in to a store and buy a copy however, as you can only obtain them by entering a random draw on the official Konami Style site, and then spending 26,250 yen, which is around $340.
Старый 18.09.2012, 15:45   #11
BlackHawk
Старший лейтенант

Сказал cпасибо: 32
Поблагодарили 86 раз в 73 сообщениях
В тот момент когда я увидел как колышатся плащи я тихо *****. Снейк это или ББ *** понятно. Когда ролик перешел в игру я притих и понял... это самая мать ее графика ****** вобще что я видел. смотрел на МБ Эйр так что впечатления были под бафом х2.
BlackHawk вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.09.2012, 21:19   #12
bora bora
Маршал

Цитата:
Сообщение от BlackHawk Посмотреть сообщение
Снейк это или ББ *** понятно..
это Биг Босс ^_^. и различаются они просто ^_^
Старый 21.09.2012, 11:16   #13
bora bora
Маршал

Старый 22.09.2012, 11:31   #14
bora bora
Маршал

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes has many open worlds

Цитата:
During a special stage event at the Tokyo Game Show today, Kojima Productions shared new details on Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
Here’s the breakdown:

Цитата:
Loading is always done in the background, so it’s basically an open world where loading screens do not exist.

The exception to this is when you travel by helicopter—there a loading screen will be inserted.

There will be many Grand Theft Auto-style open worlds, and these are connected by helicopter.

The video that has been released is of the prologue stage, so it’s a small open world. There are bigger ones.

The game has a concept of time, so it varies from morning to afternoon, and then to night in real time. [This could mean "game time," I'm not sure.]

Before using the FOX Engine on other titles going forward, they want to create the standard with open worlds.

просто не терпится узнать как будет работать открытый мир у Кадзимы ^_^
Старый 28.09.2012, 08:19   #15
bora bora
Маршал

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes has base building, smartphone features

Цитата:
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will include base building similar to Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, as well as possible base management over smartphone, Hideo Kojima has revealed.

Snake will have a home base in the open world that can be fortified and managed, and Kojima Productions is looking at the option for players to manage bases from smartphones.

Changes made will be updated in the core game, and players will be able to walk around the base in realtime, upgrade it and more. Also back for the game is weapon R&D from Peace Walker.

The Hideo Kojima session is going on as we speak at Eurogamer Expo. Look for a full report on the session once it ends.

Цитата:
ееееееее!!!!!!!!!!!!! Кодзима я тебя просто люблю!!!!^_^
идея с базой из PW будет в GZ. это просто ахринительно!!!!!
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра